Thursday, January 31, 2008

Four Eyes

I've always belived that I have perfect eyesight and haven't been to get my eyes checked in years. But that is exactly what I have to do today and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

The other day I was sitting in my English class trying my hardest to stay awake, when I realized I couldn't read what was written on the board and I was only sitting about three or four rows from the front. I started to panic and ask everyone around me if they could read the board from where we were and they all said yes and gave me a weird look which made me panic even more!

Will I need glasses? More then likely. Now I know what your thinking, that it's not really a big deal, but to me it is. I've been in denial all these years thinking I had great eyes when really they're crap.

I don't wanna be a four eyed geek!

Well if I have to wear glasses then they're going to be cool, like Chanel or Prada, something pretty that I don't mind wearing everyday.

Wish me luck at the doctors, hopefully it won't be too traumatizing.

No comments: